"Today, it's just a house - Tomorrow, it is home."
Here's a quick rundown of what a real estate agent can do and what to ask before hiring one
Real Estate agents have been specially trained and educated on correctly completing all aspects of a home purchase or sale from start to finish. Moreover, they are lenders involved, appraisers, inspectors, engineers, contractors, insurance companies, title companies, attorneys, accountants, and more. Still, there is quite a handful of paperwork necessary, and for many people, the technical and legal jargon can be overwhelming. As Realtors and trained professionals, we are here to assist throughout the steps required to buy, sell, or invest in real estate.
1) Real Estate agents examine and educate you about the market in your area.
2) Realtors will guide you to homes that meet your criteria and needs.
3) We are your companion and representative in this transaction.
4) Presents and negotiates terms on your behalf and keeps you informed of the process.
5) Efficient communications with all parties, keeping up to date with requirements and deadlines.
6) Resolves problems that may acquire attention.
Before choosing your Realtor, ask questions
Ask if the real estate agent is a solo agent or on a team, ask why that may or may not matter to you.
Keeping communications open is essential. What days and hours are you available? Consider working with an agent that is willing to work with your schedule.
Are you a full-time agent, or do you have other employment? Usually, a full-time agent can devote more time to you.
Ask if they are a sales agent or a realtor?
What methods of communication do you use? Pick an agent that handles your preference - phone, text, email, in person.
Are you looking to buy or sell a home in the Corpus Christi, TX area?
Robert Ellis | Realtor | Naomi Ellis | Realtor | Levi Ellis | Realtor | Ellis Realty Group - Keller Williams Coastal Bend - North Padre Island